Saturday, February 21, 2009

This is my first college basketball post.

I gamble somewhat heavily. I say somewhat because I tend to start an account with 25 or 30 bucks in it and see what I can do. So, if I lose 37 bets in a row I might only be down 100 or 200 bucks. I don't know anything else someone else can do that they enjoy for a small amount of money that could end up costing them nothing. In a good scenario I had fun and made a little money. In a bad scenario I lost a couple hundred bucks over a few month time period. Thats a bar tab for anyone who enjoys the occasional club. Yet when you go out to a club and spend 200 bucks, you don't say I lost 200 bucks last night. Moving on.

There's a few afternoon games that I like.
First off, I quantify teams in a few different ways.
1. Explosive
2. Scrappy
3a.Explosively-scrappy
3b.explosively -clean
3c. explosively-sloppy
4.sloppy
5.clean
6.fucking blow

These definitions are definitely not static. They can and do change throughout the year. They're are also different degrees of each team characteristic.

Anyway, I put a 3 team parlay on these
Buffalo @ vermont(-5.5)-scrappy vs explosively-scrappy
When two teams play scrappy just take the bigger/faster team. Buffalo wins both of those arguments. I'll take the doggy
marquette @ gtown(-3) -clean vs. scrappy
Its very hard to win on the road as a clean kind of team. Energy from home teams produces spurts. Takin the fav.
virginia @ nc state(-8)- clean vs. sloppy
Virginia plays a clean game but they also suck. Being that its hard to win when you suck and its also hard to win on the road as a clean team I really like NC State. Taking the fav.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home